29 June 2006
Founded in 1990, Trimegah Securities is an integrated, one stop investment company that offers comprehensive financial products and services to both retail and institutional clients in Indonesia and abroad. Our Equity and Debt Capital Market divisions provide assistance in brokering securities, while Investment Banking provides financial expertise in underwriting, merger, acquisition and financial advisory. In addition, the Asset Management division offers convenience, and stability of mutual funds returns as an alternative investment instrument. Today, Trimegah Securities has access to one of the most extensive branching network in the country, comprising of 14 branches in 10 major cities across Indonesia. We rely on sophisticated and up-to-date information technology that offers superior transaction, settlement and risk management capabilities. Due to our business expanding, we invite young and qualified professionals to join our team as:
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Staff will be responsible to provide wide range spectrum of Human Resource activities such as personnel administration & data management, industrial relation, recruitment & training. Daily activities for HR Staff Position is to maintain personnel data, leave administration, recruitment & training support and also assist HR Manager for various project.
· Hold minimum a Bachelor Degree preferably in statistic, mathematic or IT
· Female, Maximum 28th years old
· Good Knowledge in Data Management & Statistic Analysis
· Familiar and enjoy working administrative tasks
· Good command in Indonesia & English both oral and written
· Team player with strong work ethics and high integrity
· Proficiency in Ms Office Application: Word, Excel & PowerPoint & SPSS Program
· Prefer have a minimum 1 year relevant working experience (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
· Highly motivated, positive and performance driven.
Send your application and resume maximum 14 days after this advertisement to : firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position you wish to apply on the envelope or as email subject